Menu

Here are some signs that I just randomly collected from several sites that I wanted to toss together for all of you to enjoy…let me know if you see more (click on any to enlarge):
Don’t do this
Wrong way
Is this really necessary?
Necessary
More pics after the bump.

What’s the speed limit?
Imagine seeing this at 50 MPH.
left or right
one way or two
Isn’t this the guy from Poltergeist?
bus out of use
where to go?
So much can happen in this area…just better to walk.
what bump?
you are being monitored
I don’t even want to know what type of lubricant.
fence has lubricant
As if pit bulls weren’t scary enough!!
pit bull…with aids!
Why not just add insult to injury!
insult to injury
Anyone see those CareerBuilder commercials…kinda reminds me of this.
caught on fire
I hear dog tastes similar to chicken.
I’ll roast your dog
wheelchairs, please take the stairs
neuter your pets…and relatives
This one cracks me up.
condom with a staple
Look at the guy’s reflection…he’s gonna try and make it past the sticker!
anti theft sticker
mustang can go real fast
I heard this means something like “Stop Rheumatism”…
bump your butt
a style, baby
bee behind this paper
This is clever.
dropped calls
curved yellow fruit
should I stop?
which way
 
Top